Saturday, June 13, 2009

skoooooollll~ oh fug!

gaaaaaaayyyysssss!
haih~
it's already sunday.
means that skol holidays are coming to an end.
fug it.
why does time has to pass by so quickly?
duddddddeeee~
i'm not enjoying it enugh la.
come on.
huh.
can't wait laa next year.
freedom!
weeeee~
aih.
now starting to study my ass off.
read more books.
i've rad all the twilight saga more than twice.
really love Breaking Dawn.
learn more stuffs.
and this thursday.
a ver big THURSDAY.
my interview is on that day la.
my afs interview i told u about before.haih.
worried sick.
still didn't read much about the afs thingy.
too much la to read.
and my mom and dad make me memorized all the menteris and agong's name.
haih.
help me guys!
it's fun seeing how all my seniors are having fun with their after school life.
i'm jealous.
rite now,
i'm like addicted to K-pop songs.
dunno why.
most of the songs is catchy and fun.
and the lyrics are beautiful.
and the singers are all very cute!
the gays and tha girls.
i wish i was one of them
haha.
still funny la me.
XOXO


No comments: