Friday, December 4, 2009

freedom baby!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i'm so happy! i'm so happy! i'm so happy!
spm is almost over! spm is alm
ost over! spm is almost over!
i can rest! i can rest! i can rest!

nobody can stop me!

mahahahahahaha!

i'm leaving school,

i'm leaving my beloved educators behind,
i'm leaving my favourite canteen,
bye bye mak cik canteenT^T
i'll miss u guysT^T

but i'm happy happy happy to leave the great GB!

bye bye wretched old hag!
hope you don't rot w
hile we're away^^
i wish that the future students of SMKTS will give lots of pain to you
till u wish you could just die and retire early^^

mahahahahhaha!

i'm evil ok~

nah just kidding!

i'm not that cruel la.

dun worry.

i won't bite^^


nazmi
XOXO
p/s: forgive my total madness, i'm having hormonal disorder^^
just so happy^^

I LOVE THIS GUY!
I AM NOT GAY!

No comments: