Sunday, November 30, 2008

Outing With Me!!!

HEY HO GUYS!!!

yesterday went to klcc and i went to see Bolt.
Cause i was like forced by mama.
I was acting all grumpy and all.
Untill it's time for the movies my grumpiness was gone.
Cause mama bought me two popcorns just for me!!!
(i reall really really do adore caramel popcorns!!!!!)
I actuall forgot what we were suppose to watch.
So we walked in to cinema 5 and there was this 2 dude handing out glasses.
I was like what the hell??
Then when they hand it to me i noticed that it;s actually a 3-D glasses.
Then i remember what we were going to watch.
So I started being grumpy again.
When the movie was rolling I kinda actually like it you know!
The 3-D is so cooll!!!!!

After that we went for lunch at Chillis.
I ate a lot of course.
Mostly chickens.
I really do adore Buffalo Wings.

After that we went shopping till we drop.
Thaks to mama's credit card of course.

Well that's all.
Till next time.

No comments: