Friday, May 29, 2009

post keeeeeeee..... entah. lupe dah!

ahooooooooooooooooyyyyyy!!!
sunni chukka hammida,
sunni chukka hammida,
sunni chuka saranghae nazmi,
sunni chukka hammida!!!
yaaaaaayyyyy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
finaly!
i'm officially 17! hooraaaay!
this also means that i can get my driver's license now! yippeee!
this alos means i'm getting old and closer to pay my own bills and tax.
haih.
grownups.
never mind!
and this is like the best birthday ever!
got so many presents.(mostly doodolls! which is so cool!)
the class even sang the song to meeee~
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
AII LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
not to forget my lovely and thoughtful family!
my nenek,
my mama and ayah,
my bro,
my aunties and uncles,
my cousins,
my nieces,
my nephew
and even my fish!!!
yaay meee!
and other thing is,
this friday was the day i was born.
it marks the 17th year of my existence on this planet.
oh i love you Earth!
damn it!
i started again
never mind.
still want to thank all of you who wish me and give me presents.
not gonna list them.
you know who u are baby!
ok that's all about this wonderful day!
XOXO

1 comment:

Syaza Fakhriah said...

u forgot ur twin..
hehe..
hepi bufday nazmi sygs~